How to Enroll

How to Enrolltitle

If you are moving to the Denair Unified School District, or have a child who will soon enter kindergarten, some important information about registering your child for school is listed below.


You may register your child for the current school year at any time.

Transitional Kindergarten students must turn 5 between September 2-December 2 of the current year.
You do not need to be a resident of Denair to attend DECA!
Documents Needed for Registration

Documents Needed for Registrationtitle

The following documents are required to register your child:

  • County Birth Certificate
  • Current Immunization record
  • Proof of residence, i.e., current utility bill (TID or PG&E)